Trainings & Workshops
Gain clarity on your strategic direction, communications and media awareness efforts. I love sharing what I’ve learned over the past 20+ years. My trainings, workshops and meeting facilitations are designed to help you, your team and your organization connect, engage and impact more of the people you serve. I run a series of one-hour, half-day and full-day trainings and workshops, and facilitate strategy sessions and meetings covering:
- Communications and organizational strategy
- Media interview training
- Brainstorming, campaign planning and execution
- Key message development
If you would like to learn more about one of my trainings, workshops or facilitations, email me and I’d be happy to talk about how we can work together.Learn More
I’ve developed some online products and resources for authors to help you leverage publicity to amplify your message.
30 Days to a Bigger Stage is an online program designed to take authors through a process on how to reach a broader audience, specifically, through reporters, book reviewers, podcasters, bloggers, and influencers. The program will help you:
- Penetrate your market – Get your book and its message out and heard by those who need to hear it.
- Plow through your fears – Overcome any self-limiting beliefs and gain confidence on how to get your book, your story and your message told through the media: reporters, podcasters, bloggers, influencers.
- Prepare to be a rock star in your industry – Increase your influence, impact and credibility in a way you never thought possible.
Professional Writers Press Kit is an eWorkbook program designed to take you step-by-step through how to package your book—and your message—in the most powerful way possible, giving you a distinct advantage in your book marketing efforts. Through the Professional Writers Press Kit™ eWorkbook, you’ll unlock the doors to media publicity, helping you to:
- Position yourself as an expert in your industry.
- Clearly explain who you are, what you do and why you matter.
- Expand on key points including why you wrote the book, why your message is important and timely.
- Make it easy for media—book reviewers, bloggers, podcasters—to cover your book and your message.
- Become someone media want to interview.
Advising & Coaching
Through my Advisor Program I provide advice, education and support to help you take the right strategic steps in developing and delivering your story in a meaningful way to those who matter to your organization. In this program, we discuss how you can:
- Connect and engage with those who you are looking to reach, e.g., media, influencers, future clients
- Heighten awareness for you, your organization, and your products and services
- Gain leadership status in your community and industry
We do it for you. There are authors, entrepreneurs, small business owners and marketing and communication directors who simply don’t have the capacity to execute their own public relations and media awareness efforts. I have an agency that focuses on getting your organization’s story and message told through the media. You can learn more by contacting Molly.Learn More